Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Don't Miss Toy Story 3

One rainy day last week, I took the kids to the movies to see Toy Story 3.  Let me tell you, it was the best Disney-Pixar film I have ever seen.  If you are a fan of the first two Toy Story movies, don't miss this one. 

And don't forget the tissues!  There were many moments that I teared up (thank goodness the 3D glasses disguised it), but I was crying like a baby at the end! 

My kids were like, "Are you crying?!"  And I'm like, "Shut up and watch the movie."

For my complete review and other movie news, check out my Arts & Entertainment page.

SPOILER ALERT! Do not read the Toy Story 3 review if you haven't seen the movie yet!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I keep trying to get my boys to see this with me, but both say it sounds bad. What the heck? 10 and 7: too young to be jaded, dang it. Guess I'll have to go cry by myself.

Cindy Coulter said...

10 & 7? Yeah, they'll be mortified by your sobbing! (The 3D glasses can only hide so much.) But you really should convince them to go - I'm sure they would LOVE the movie!

Post a Comment